Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Black Man


I had an embarassing experience today. I realized that over at myspace.com --- a website whose sole purpose is to prove that you can collect the most friends --- I had posted the wrong picture for myself. (Left)

I guess I had inadvertenly uploaded a photo of a middle-aged black man that I had saved in my "ethnic men" folder on my desktop.

Whoops!

Myspace.com is a website in which online friends can connect with each other. The only downside is when someone who you don't consider to be a friend, requests that you add them as a friend.

Suddenly, you're in a bind.

You certainly can't reject this person by refusing to add them to your Web space. But at the same time, you don't want people to know that this person --- this mouth-breathing, pasty-white panzy --- runs in your circle of friends.

My solution? Accept your online buddy and then change your profile photo to that of a middle-aged black man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters